Search This Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Secrets to creamy and delicious mashed potatoes


Every year for Thanksgiving since I can remember my favorite thing to make was the mashed potatoes and to this day it still is. I have finally found the perfect mashed potato recipe that everyone I know has come to love. I actually came up with this recipe one day when I realized I didn't have enough potatoes and had to improvise. So I took my original recipe and added a couple of other touches. Hope you guys ENJOY!



Creamy Mashed Potatoes
12-16 Idaho potatoes peeled and cut
3tsp of salt
3 tbsp of adobo Goya
2 tsp of parsley
2 sticks of unsalted butter softened(or a little more if you think its too thick)
1 packet of Betty Crocker Herb and butter instant mashed potatoes (already made following box directions. sounds weird but it will make them delicious!)

Boil your water and add salt and adobo. Cook potatoes til soft. Whip potatoes with handheld mixer and then add butter, parsley and betty crocker potatoes. Whip again and then serve. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment